Pleated filter elements are designed to replace traditional filter bag/cage configurations in pulse cleaning dust collection systems. They offer many performance enhancements including increasing the area of filter media by 2-3 times that over typical bag/cage systems. This results in improved performance for existing systems, and/or the ability to reduce the physical size in the design of new systems. We offer variable pleat configurations to suit your specific operating conditions in terms of dust loading, nature of product handled, air volume requirements, etc. In addition, we can provide any technical advise you need in order to choose the proper configuration for your specific application.
Pleated filter elements are available in a multitude of both top and bottom load configurations to fit most standard tubesheet and bag cup designs. In most cases, no collector modification is required.
See our selection of standard sizes and call us for custom requirements if you don’t see what you are looking for.
- Improved filtration efficiency on sub-micron particulate (99.9% + on .2 to 2 micron)
- Greater air handling capacity for existing installations
- Improved filter life
- Ease of installation, no cages required
- Allows for the design of physically smaller units where space limitations exist
- Reduces compressed air requirements
- Increase filter area by 200-300%, resulting in lower filter ratios/and reduced operating pressure differentials
- Spunbonded Polyester - for operation up to 280 degrees F
- Carbon Impregnated or Metalized for static control
- PTFE Membrane Media for ultra high efficiency, non-stick surface
- High Temperature Medias - Aramid and Ryton medias for operations up to 375 degrees F